*YOU MUST SELECT ALL TICKETS IN YOUR BLOCK OF SEATING TO CHECK OUT. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SELECT MORE OR LESS THAN THE TOTAL OF THE GROUP YOU’RE SELECTING, AND THEY MUST ALL BE FROM THE SAME BLOCK FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES*
Tickets for this event are reserved seating. Call our box office at 417-863-9491 with any questions.
The Historic Gillioz Theatre was built in 1926. Balcony seating is closer together than Orchestra seating. If you or a member of your party is tall or require more leg room, we advise purchasing Orchestra level seating.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO ACCESS TO THE BALCONY SEATING AREA.
Concessions are PRE-ORDER ONLY. That means when you are taken to your seat, your previously ordered concessions will meet you there – no lines to stand in and no hassles with cash or cards.
Click here to pre-order your concessions! Concessions will not be available for sale the night of the event.
Your safety is paramount to having a good experience. As a result, we want you to know you can expect the following on arrival for your experience.
– Masks are required, per municipal code.
– Touchless ticketing – we’ll just scan your ticket.
– Social distancing is regulated throughout, from entry and including seating.
– Controlled exit – you will be released by rows to avoid crowding.
– Sanitizer stations are conveniently located throughout the venue.