Tickets for this event are reserved seating. Call our box office at 417-863-9491 with any questions.
The Gillioz is a historic venue built in 1926. As a result of this, the seating in the balcony is closer together than the seating in the orchestra section. If you or a member of your party is tall and require more leg room, we would advise purchasing tickets in the orchestra section.
‘Right Om’ TajMo Meet & Greet Experience –
• One (1) premium reserved seat in the first (5) rows
• Meet & greet / photo opportunity with Taj Mahal and Keb’ Mo’
• One (1) merchandise gift autographed by Taj Mahal & Keb’Mo’
• One (1) commemorative laminate and lanyard
• Dedicated and early venue entry for merchandise shopping
“We wanted to do a real good record together, but we didn’t want to do the record that everyone expected us to do,” blues legend Taj Mahal says of TajMo, his historic collaboration with fellow true believer Keb’ Mo’. “There wasn’t a bunch of cryin’ and ringin’ hands, we just got together and it came together pretty naturally. I think it’s a pretty upbeat, celebratory record, and it couldn’t have come at a better time.”
Indeed, TajMo, released on May 5, 2017 via Concord Records, marks a once-in-a-lifetime convergence of the talents of two unique Ame